- MØ – Imaginary Friend Lyrics
- MARKED FOR DELETION – Feels Right Lyrics
- Noah Cyrus – Punches Lyrics
- Gallant – TOOGOODTOBETRUE Lyrics
- Charli XCX – Focus (Yaeji Remix) Lyrics
- Jeremy Zucker – thinking 2 much Lyrics
- DAT ADAM – BACK @ IT Lyrics
- AJR – Role Models Lyrics
- Machine Gun Kelly – LIVEFASTDIEYOUNG Lyrics
- Kesha – Here Comes The Change lyrics
- Tyga – Swap Meet lyrics
- Johnny Orlando – To Last Summer… Lyrics
- Moneybagg Yo – Pyscho Mode Lyrics
- Soulja Boy – Front Door Back Door Lyrics
- Imagine Dragons – Zero Lyrics
TagsAK AM AP DJ DM DNA Donald Trump France Georgia Gucci Mane Jamaica Jesus Christ Jordan LA London MAC Mexico Miami Michael Jackson Michael Jordan Michael Phelps New Orleans New York New York City OD OG Oh God Oh Lord OK Paris RIP Rolls Royce Rome Saint Laurent Santa Claus Submit Lyrics TEC Thank God TV Ty Dolla usa VIP VVS XO Young Thug
Brian Beckford – Sleeping lyrics
Where did you go this afternoon?
Is it them? Is it you?
Is it fair that you know the truth,
And you’re singing the blues in the cold?
They never called me a rocket man.
No one ever called my name.
Paint me a portrait of your plans,
Pretty pretty please.
They always were sleeping awake.
They always would sleep in the day.
How can you know what to do,
If you haven’t a clue?
When you’re wrapped in a bow,
You’re gonna glow,
Like a lamp on Kilimanjaro.
How do I open my eyes in due time?
Eye of the tiger now I’m the son of a king,
Have no pity, pity, please.
Once upon a time on a new day, I was left alone in a new way.
Hiding underground in the night shade,
I would come around but I was too afraid.
Opened up my heart to a new mind,
Sending all the lost to a new find.
Tried it on my own, but I still failed.
Tried to come aboard when the ship sailed,
I can’t take no more.
And it feels like everything is falling apart;
I know this life ain’t meant to be lived in constant monotony.